RSS
Hello! Welcome to Raj Kapoor Fanclub Blog Here you can get many info about Raj Kapoor and his movies from the forum..

Chori Chori RPG


RajKapoorfan and haleoyal members from Raj Kapoor Fanclub Play in the next RPG

Saagar: good morning pretty lady
Keemo: good morning mister gentleman
Saagar: Ok be ready we have to leave. Hi we don't have time to think. woman you always need to wait to them that they be ready
Keemo: you must wait me...I'll be ready quickly
Saagar: Quickly that quickly you already 15 minutes there. bhari musibat
Keemo:shut up!...I try to put in order my sarii...
Saagar: why I should be here with this girl ....Sarii?! can you wearing a bans and t - shirt. It be moor fast to wearing
Keemo: hı, hi..me too I don't want to be with you
Saagar: I know but I Already stake with you
Keemo: no..I want to take sarii...wait..
Saagar: ok I wait (Take a cigarette and light at)
Keemo: you are jungle man you know?
Saagar: (take the cigarette out from his mouth) wily? and you what? A rich woman
Keemo: and you?...A poor journalist...Why you say this? (At the same time She is in trouble with her sarii)
Saagar: you coming or I going to leave you here
Keemo: Wait...Wait...I'm ready and I'm here..just for you
Saagar: We don't have time the bus be here any minute
Keemo: where is the bus?...
Saagar: the bus not going in the house late go (he take her begs and go)
Keemo: Don't push me....... jungle man
Saagar: hurry up pretty lady
Keemo: wait please...Don't leave me here alone
Saagar: (He wait and look back) If you not won't to leave here so give me your hand (He reach out his hand to her)
Keemo: no..no..I'm mistaken..You are not jungle man you are a gentleman..wait
Saagar: ok. let's go... (she give him the hand and they look on they each other) ummm....
Keemo:Yes yes let's go....so you are happy?
Saagar: (He look on her and do a face like (VERY FUNNY) And take her out)
Keemo: look the bus come...
Saagar: stop stop. hi. hi stop. no wait...wait
Keemo: stop ...hi...stop why this bus go so quickly..hi
Saagar: no wait no...no (the bus go)
Keemo: ha.. you .see...what we are doing now gentleman?
Saagar: (he look on her) what we doing now?! if I Woes can I will be leave you here. but no now we walk.
Keemo:walk?..oh..no...you are crazy?...to Bangalore?...no..o..I can't
Saagar: Why not? Why you don't won't to walk?
Keemo: I'm really tired..Stop please...Don't have you another solution...?
Saagar: Tried that it you tired we even not start to walk and you tired.
Keemo: And I'm hungry... get something to eat
Saagar: It only 8:15 in the morning
Keemo: but I don't eat this morning...don't you remember mister?
Saagar: umm... woman... (he open the begs and find same fruit ) here eat that
Keemo: OOO...(she looks to fruits...There are two apples)...we have so much for eat...(She start to laugh)
Saagar: Haha... Next time I give you to eat me
Keemo: mister gentleman...(She angry)....hmmm...I start to be angry, you know?
Saagar: Good maybe then your head hurt and you stop talking to much.
Keemo: (SHE so much angry, she beat his hand) stop to make joke..you are cruel..
Saagar: haa... (he look on her) how you call me?
Kemmo: I said that you are cruel...so cruel
Saagar: (he get her hand) I am cruel
Kemmo: I want to eat something good..like breakfast..do you understand? please find something...
Sagaar: (look on her) Breakfast... here? (take the two apple from her eat one and put the second in the beg.
Kemmo: yes...It's funny?...
Sagaar: no... (He start to walk)
Keemo: ok...I obey you and I eat this one apple but don't forget I will be hungry still ...
Sagaar: (he look back) ok (give her the second apple) Lates go
Kemmo: (She follow him...at the same time she start to eat apple)...Don't walk speedily...
Saagar: (he look back and smile)
Keemo: (she smile too and continue TO FOLLOW him eating apple)

(on the road a bus come)
Saagar: (He go to the bus and stop at) Hi pretty lady you come?
Keemo: ok...I'm coming..take my hand.. (Saagar take her hand and they up to the bus) .
Keemo: oh...finally...we are on the bus...( but she eat still apple)

To Read the full RPG:
Raj Kapoor Fanclub

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Raj Kapoor Fanclub blog. All rights reserved.
Free WordPress Themes Presented by EZwpthemes.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy