RSS
Hello! Welcome to Raj Kapoor Fanclub Blog Here you can get many info about Raj Kapoor and his movies from the forum..

Aag 1948


If You see Aag and See at with out losing any point. You can find that Raj Kapoor Re Shoot Same Screen.
About what I talking Late I Show. In the beginner of the movie Aag Raj don't Have mustache. (What make weird to see him With out) So I Take to Screen from the Beginner of the Movie

user posted image
Here you can see Raj Kapoor With out Mustache.

user posted image
After 2 second from the second screen you See Raj Kapoor With His Mustache

And then Back with out Mustache?
user posted image

But I love the part with the mustache (Yeah I Name at like that) It so amazing all the place is Dark and only a little Fire next to him. Light his Face.

I love the way he shoot movies amazing!

http://z6.invisionfree.com/RKForum/index.php?showtopic=523

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Raj Kapoor Fanclub blog. All rights reserved.
Free WordPress Themes Presented by EZwpthemes.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy