RSS
Hello! Welcome to Raj Kapoor Fanclub Blog Here you can get many info about Raj Kapoor and his movies from the forum..

Letter With tear



This is a Letter that Raj Kapoor Write to his wife before leaving for the North Eastern Frontier at the time of India's was with China. This Letter make me always cry when I Read that again and again.

To you, my eternal love and life, to you, Mother of my children, my dear wife Krishna, I am addressing a few words to express an emotional consciousness that is the truth and reality. Admitting to all my faults and shortcomings in all spheres of my life, domestic as well as worldly. Whenever I have failed to reciprocate love and affection from my very own near and dear. It is not that I am not aware of all the feelings of belonging bestowed on me, but that in my maddening self-centeredness!.....
I am unable to express that as much as you all belong to me, my bond to you becomes stronger than ever.Maybe it is this.that gives me strength to act and react to all diversities of life pertaining to my very existence, namely, my work.You know very well I am an impulsive man. But one thing is clear to me, and that is we both have to create an atmosphere of communion with each other. Let me be the first to reach out and tell you no matter what I am, who I am and where I am, the imperishable truth is that I am, and I am yours.

While entertaining the soldiers he said: 'I would like you to know that you are not alone here to defend our motherland. We, the artists.the whole nation, are behind you. The stronger and braver you are, the safer will be your brothers, sisters, children and parents.our whole country.'

When I sit back at the end of the day, I feel very sorry for all the pain that I have given you (his wife Krishna). How can I bring those days back for you? But show business is such that a woman has to be understanding because there are constant emotional involvements, because the work is such. For Krishna, though, the mere fact that her husband appreciated her patience and love was all the compensation she wanted.
http://z6.invisionfree.com/RKForum/index.php?showtopic=602

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Raj Kapoor Fanclub blog. All rights reserved.
Free WordPress Themes Presented by EZwpthemes.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy